Some of the lessons my Ma Una taught me it, both by advise and her actions, is what I live by today.
These lessons have seen me through the darkest moments life had to offer me and has molded me into the being that I am today,
• Walk with grace
• People give you nothing, be real.
• Always have faith
• Fake no lovers, buy no friends
• When anything goes wrong, turn to God or…food!
• The less you speak, the more you actually say!
• What the right hand does the left hand shouldn’t know about.
• How much you is how much you don’t know.
•Don’t be a mime; always show people that you are one better.
• Don’t dwell in pain, let it become your teacher by letting go and letting God.
• Charity starts at home.
• And lastly, it costs you nothing to be nice.
Posted by: Just an ordinary girl