My sister had this quote up a couple of days ago on her feed.
Let’s just say that I found it to be so profound that days later, I still remembered it.
I think it’s fitting to share It with you all and especially on this #chooseday morning
And our Quote of the day is:
Wash the plate not because it is dirty, not because you are told but because you love the person who will use it next.
~ Mother Teresa
I personally think that you don’t even necessarily need to love the the person who will use it next, you just have to be considerate or respect them enough to make their life or job or situation a little easier.
You can practice the essence of this quote in your every day life.
- At home and even at work, make the lives of the cleaning staff easier; wash up after yourself, if you spill, wipe it up.
- If you’re at the printer and you’re almost out of paper, fill the tray once you’re done.
- If you work in an environment where you have interactions with clients that you need to log, leave clear and precise notes to make the life of the next person easier.
- In the toilet, replenish the toilet paper if you finish it. keep the condition of the 🚽 and even the 🚿 or the 🛀 as how you would use it.
- You see something in way that could cause harm, pick it up or move it away.
- Get home early, start the cooking!
And the list really can go on.
It really is the little things that make the hugest impact.
Share this post and add ways that you can make someone’s life easier. Let consideration be the order of this week 🙌🏼
May the week be filled with loads of love, happiness, peace and opportunity. Aaameen
💗 and 🌈 always , from just an ordinary girl💋