Today’s blog topic is : List 10 people who have influenced you and describe why?
I seek inspiration from different things and people daily however there are a few people who drive me and are the voices in my head or memory pushing me to do better and to do what’s right.
1. Prophet Mohammed PBUH – for teaching Me through history about morals, value and etiquette
2. Mother Teresa – Teaching me the act of kindness towards people irrespective of colour. Religion or creed.
3. My Mar Una – Looking back at her life. .. a Lady of grace indeed. – she teaches me how to be a lady…and a gracious one especially when facing problems.
4. 2pac – teaches me that ur choices define how successful u are together with hard work and determination , not your surroundings.
5. C.breezy – not just a music icon…reminds me that the best gift you can give to the world is being yourself. # Keep it real.
6. My parents – 33 years together …I want a long lasting marriage. My mother teaching me never to settle. My father teaching me that a true man will love and honour and provide for you till death.
7. My Ex Step mother in law – inspires me to never be like her.
8. My nieces. – they inspire me to never let the kid in me disappear. Adult in the flesh …kid at heart.
9. Adrian Gore – inspires me to believe in my dreams… vision. Hard work. And perseverance don’t ever go unnoticed.
10. Madea – we all need that ghetto side to us. . . You shouldn’t allow anybody to take advantage of you. She inspires me to love and respect myself and not feel bad about it.
These are the ten that I could think of but best believe there are more, these do however inspire me regularly and inspire my sentiments as well.
If you’ re turning up…be safe!!!
Posted from Just an ordinary girl