If you’re not quite the master chef but love a good meal and are trying to cut the kilos…. this recipe is just for you . It is one of THE simplest recipes to follow. Gives you all of the flavour AND (most importantly) is delicious.
You are most welcome to play around with the flavours and add a spice or two to heat it up alil.
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 17 mins
Baked salmon makes a weeknight meal that is easy enough for the busiest of nights while being elegant enough for entertaining.
· 1 salmon filet, about 2 pounds, left whole
Parmesan Herb Crust:
· 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
· ¼ cup chopped parsley
· ½ cup chopped Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425º F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easiest cleanup.
2. Place salmon, skin side down, onto lined baking sheet. Cover salmon with another piece of parchment paper. Bake salmon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and remove top piece of parchment paper. Top with garlic, Parmesan and parsley mixture. Return to oven uncovered and allow to bake until registers 135º F when checked with an internal thermometer probe. The Parmesan cheese should have melted and lightly browned..
3. Allow to rest about 5 minutes and serve.
Serve with a fresh green salad or boiled/ baked seasonal veggies.
Hope you guys enjoy 🙂
Posted from Just an ordinary girl